Tuesday, June 21, 2005

An all night affair

Hmm, when was the last time I stayed up until 6 am? A crazy club night in London? Grad nite at Disney World, senior year of high school? Sleepovers when I was a young teenager? Not even sure.

Well tonight's the big night, wish me luck. Queen's May Ball. These 'May Balls' at Cambridge (though they are held in June) are extravagant events that last all night long, with bands, dancing, different music areas, endless food and drink, fireworks, games, carnival acts, on and on. Apparently Trinity May Ball is one of the most exclusive parties in Britain. A very big deal. A few of our classmates even went to more than one May Ball, quite an accomplishment. I am happy with one, makes it more unique I think. So we decided as an MBA class to all try to go to the same one together, which is Queen's. And I hear they take a 'Survivors photo' at the end, around 6 or 7am. Will I make it for that? we will see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home