Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Any MBA applicants or students out there?

Well I thought summer would involve strolling through the park and punting down the river Cam at a leisurely pace...yet somehow I feel as though I have no more time than during term, perhaps even less! I gather it's due to the frequent commute to London, but oh well.

Anyway, I am working to get my summer Individual Project, as described before, underway. My project is entitled "Customer Relationship Management in MBA Programmes." As I have an education management background, I find using business skills and marketing in the realm of education to be very interesting, and so am looking at marketing and CRM for MBA applicants.

IF any of you readers come across this and happen to be MBA applicants or students, you can actually help me with my IP!! You can partake in my student/applicant survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=18471219554
Password: mbacrm

And add to my research! Feel free, really. And thanks if you do participate!

Otherwise not so much going on here, just lots of work. Have been down to London a few times now since the bombing and it is a strange feeling to take the tube... strange because in some ways I feel frightened, and other ways completely normal, and even the fact that I feel normal about it seems strange! And all the memorials at Kings Cross are very poignant.
Ok more soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home