Sunday, June 26, 2005

Last paper done...holiday time!

Well I did it...I completed my last MBA assignment, excluding our final summer individual project. It was actually an interesting one, as I mentioned I quite liked my global macroeconomics elective, and I had to write about the effects of globalisation on capitalism, the economic unification of Europe, and government policy approaches to growth rates.

Other assignments in the past month included analysing the pros and cons of an IPO, describing the increase in social entreprenuership, analysis of an advertising campaign, and arguing the role of CSR in modern business.

I am off on holiday this week, after an MBA assessment day tomorrow in London, very excited for adventures in Croatia, more soon...

1 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 8 because you have good content.

Free Access To More Information Aboutindependent finance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home