Thursday, March 17, 2005

Saucy textbooks

Well I always seem to stumble across the sauciest little comments within my MBA textbooks.... after my Finance book telling me I might need to drink after completing a particularly difficult chapter back in January, this is what I stumbled upon while studying for the next round of exams:

In my Strategy book (Contemporary Strategy Analysis, Robert M. Grant, 5th edition, pg 465), in the chapter summary after discussing diversification strategies:

"Diversification is like sex: its attractions are obvious, often irresistible, yet the experience is often disappointing".


HELLO! apologies, Mr. Grant, for your lackluster sex life! I suppose he does not have high expectations of the romantic interludes of the average MBA student struggling through finance and accounting classes and joking about NPV.....

more soon after exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home