Friday, January 07, 2005

My Finance book is encouraging me to drink!

Ok I am not delirious....despite the long hours of studying, I am not making this up...the chapter summary, Chapter 20, Principles of Corporate Finance by Brealey & Myers, has encouraged late night options-reading drinking!

I quote Brealey and Myers:
"If you have managed to reach this point, you are probably in need of a rest and a stiff gin and tonic.....
We will summarize...in the next chapter when you are rested (or drunk)." Pg 582.

No joke.

:) hmmm, never got that in my undergrad nursing or biology texts, I must admit! what is it about finance that drives people to drink....
Never a dull moment at the MBA.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger grik said...

mmmm,good one!wonder what late night acconting wud do!!!!!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger John McIntyre said...

Who am I to argue with Brealey & Myers?

Thanks for pointing this out - it has given up a giggle here at Cranfield.

John McIntyre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home