Monday, October 04, 2004

moment of quiet

Sitting at my desk in Cambridge. Utter peace and quiet for the moment. A delicious slice of tranquility within this busy, crazy year of study. Golden sunlight streams through the open window overlooking the garden below. Tall trees seclude the yard on all sides to make it even cosier, a secret oasis of green. Bees buzz and birds chirp. No sounds in my room or in the house. Loving this view, this perch at my desk.

Better go get some sun and study a bit. So far Cambridge is amazing. So many things to see and do, a huge realm of activity. Beautiful city, sunsets behind King's college as you walk up King's parade take your breath away. Not to mention great classmates, lots of fun, lots of challenges. I can already say that this will be one of the best things I will do in my life!

Just want to relish and soak up with moment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home